- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the puprposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge of consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data shouldbe relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and to the extent necessary for those purposes should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
CrossFit Determination does not offer refunds on services rendered. However, we do understand that in certain instances you may need to temporarily suspend your membership due to work, illness, vacation, extended leave, etc... Simply let us know one week in advance of your next payment date and we will suspend any further payments until such time as you return. We understand that in life sometimes things just "come up" and we will be happy to talk with you about and try to accomodate your request as best as possible.
To cancel a membership without any explanation will result in a canellation fee of 1/2 of your remaing term.